Check Engine Light Diagnostic Tool - OBD2/ELM327 WIFI or Bluetooth Scanner
Clear That Check Engine Light With This Diagnostic Tool & Finally Determine The Problem!
Be Informed About Your Vehicle - Know what is wrong BEFORE you talk to the mechanic!
Vehicle Compatibility - This OBD2 Scanner works on ALL vehicles After 1996!
Effective & Functional - Car Diagnostic Scanner Foseal Wireless OBD2 Scan Tool (a) helping to diagnose your car for any issues to avoid repair bill or high diagnostics fee & (b) reading important information that you can get from your cars ECU, and clearing error codes to keep your car in perfect condition.
Smartphone Compatibility - Foseal OBD2 Scanner is iOS compatible (iPhone & iPad), Android compatible (Android phone, Android Tablets such as Samsung LG, etc.), Also PC compatible (Hook up to your laptop to this device via WIFI), unlike other Bluetooth OBD2 Scanners.
Easy to Use:
LED Indicator: Power, RS232 TX/RX, OBD, WiFi
Working Voltage: 12V (with short-circuit and over-voltage protections)
Version: OBD2 (OBD II) Software, ELM327 V1.5 For Android and IOS
LED Indicator Instructions:
Supports OBD-II protocols
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
- Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages / associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- The Scan Tool is able to detect and interpret these protocols automatically.
- It also provides support for high speed communications and a low power sleep mode.
- It uses AT commands to communicate with a host device.
- There are plenty of software packages available, which are fully compatible with The Scan Tool. Some of them have pretty useful features, such as engine running parameters monitoring, DTC reading and clearing, MPG meter, etc.