Check Engine Light Diagnostic Tool - OBD2/ELM327 WIFI or Bluetooth Scanner
Check Engine Light Diagnostic Tool - WiFi OBD 2
V03HW V1.5 Bluetooth/WIFI with PIC18F25K80 Chip For Android IOS Diagnostic Tool ELM327 Bluetooth v1.5 OBD2 Scanner
Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools
Hardware Version: V1.5
Software Version: V2.0
Software Update: Yes
Special Features: Bluetooth
- Compatible Car Models - This OBD2 Scanner works on ALL vehicles After 1996!
- Effective & Functional - Car Diagnostic Scanner Foseal Wireless OBD2 Scan Tool (a) helping to diagnose your car for any issues to avoid repair bill or high diagnostics fee & (b) reading important information that you can get from your cars ECU, and clearing error codes to keep your car in perfect condition.
- Better Compatibility - Foseal OBD2 Scanner iOS compatible (iPhone iPad), Android compatible (Android phone, Android Tablets, such as Samsung LG etc.), Also PC compatible (Hook up to your laptop to this device via WIFI), unlike other Bluetooth OBD2 Scanners.
- Easy to Use:
LED Indicator: Power, RS232 TX/RX, OBD, WiFi
Working Voltage: 12V (with short-circuit and over-voltage protections)
Version: OBD2 (OBD II) Software, ELM327 V1.5 For Android and IOS
LED Indicator Instructions:
Supports OBD-II protocols
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
- Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages / associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- The Scan Tool is able to detect and interpret these protocols automatically.
- It also provides support for high speed communications and a low power sleep mode.
- It uses AT commands to communicate with a host device.
- There are plenty of software packages available, which are fully compatible with The Scan Tool. Some of them have pretty useful features, such as engine running parameters monitoring, DTC reading and clearing, MPG meter, etc.